Skip to main content

Welcome to Class

I would like to take a moment to welcome you to class! I am excited to get to know all of my new students and their families. Listed below are a few things to know.


  • Once class lists have been finalized and updated on our system I will email you. If you have not received an email from me by next week please contact me to make sure I have all of the proper information.

  • I will be postponing the Parent information night to the following week. There are still a few changes taking place within the school and I want to make sure that I provide an opportunity for parents to attend. This meeting will take place on September 27 at 6:00 pm in my classroom. It will be short (45 min)

  • I will be using the blog for daily communication about upcoming work and assignments. Students are expected to write in their agenda daily as well as check the blog.

  • Please follow me, this way you will not have to check but will receive automatic updates.

  • Early morning fitness will take place one per week in collaboration with other grade 6/7 classes. For both gym and fitness students are expected to changed in to proper clothes and have proper runners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agendas: Wednesday, October 18

1. Interim sent home today 2. School Photos - sent home today 2. YPC permisson form - ASAP 5. Haunted House - French - Oct 31 6. Science Invention - Nov 1 7. Early Dismissal tomorrow at 12:30 8. No School Friday - Pro D Day 9. Literature booklets - Monday the 23rd 10. Spelling Test Thursday 11. School Photo Retakes next Wednesday October 25

January 4

Homework: 1. Home Reading: 20 -30 minutes per night for the rest of the week. Please have your parents initial the agenda. 2. Math - Percent test is January 12th. Other: 1. We ski next Wednesday and the following Tuesday and we are still looking for drivers.